Job Posting - Canning Line Operator
We are looking for a passionate, reliable and hard-working individual to fill the role of Canning Line Operator. This job includes following standard operating procedures (SOPs); making sure quality, consistency and efficiency parameters are met every time.
- Making sure the depalletizer is operating smoothly throughout the canning process.
- Making sure cans are filled to acceptable levels.
- Making sure the canning line is properly cleaned and sanitized.
- Maintenance of the canning line (most notably working on gears and the seamer).
- Regulating pressures.
- Being vigilant while working with chemicals.
- Brewery or packaging experience an asset.
- Ability to troubleshoot.
- Mechanical skills an asset.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours and move heavy objects.
- Being WHMIS certified an asset.
- Forklift experience preferable, but not necessary.
- Flexibility in scheduling.
If interested, please email resume with cover letter to email@example.com