- Someone over 19 years old must be present to receive the order. We cannot leave alcohol unattended at the door (no exceptions), but feel free to give us a wave through a window or door to let us know you're home. Our drivers will step back at least 2m after knocking/ringing.
- Deliveries to apartments/condos will be fulfilled in the lobby; if you require help carrying your order please email ORDERS@KBEER.CA and we will ensure it is packaged in smaller boxes and/or the delivery driver has a note of your requirements.
- Deliveries placed before midnight are scheduled for the next business day (Mon-Fri, excluding stat days). Email ORDERS@KBEER.CA WITH YOUR ORDER NUMBER if you would like to schedule an alternative day for delivery, or to find out your delivery position on the day of.
- The timing of deliveries is based on many factors including daily order volumes, number of deliveries, routes and traffic. We aim to deliver between 11am and 3:30pm (5:30pm on peak days). After routes are planned the morning of, we can inform you of your position in the route but are unable to guarantee a specific time.
- If there is no one home (no answer at the door and phone number provided), we will return your order to the brewery at the end of the route/day and contact you to arrange a 2nd delivery day. After 2 failed delivery attempts the order will revert to in store pick up.
- We recommend informing someone at the delivery address (if you won't be there, or you're ordering as a gift) so they answer the door!
- Flat rate shipping is sent out for delivery within 2 business days of ordering. We can not guarantee a delivery date with third party providers.