Join us at 2265 Robertson Road in beautiful Bells Corners, Ottawa
updated July 3, 2021
RETAIL STORE OPEN 11AM TO 9PM, 7 DAYS PER WEEK,
In store shopping - max 4ppl in the store at a time,
Curbside pick up (order online, select pick up in check out),
Home delivery on qualifying orders (more than $40 pre-tax, in Ottawa)
Province wide shipping
BEER GARDEN IS OPEN - 11am to 9pm everyday
We will not be taking reservations until interior seating restrictions are lifted, all tables are on a first come first served basis.
Max group size of 6ppl
Health guidelines are posted throughout the patio, EVERY guest must check in at the host stand prior to seating or ordering from the food trucks (dine in and/or take out).
Food trucks are OPEN but do operate independently of the beer garden. Licensed seating is for guests of Kichesippi, check out our menu.
- There are capacity restrictions throughout the retail and beer garden spaces; please follow directional signage and pay attention to health postings,
- Masks are required in all licensed areas (inside and outside) unless seated at your table. Please have your mask securely covering your nose, mouth and chin prior to entering the retail store, beer garden or before standing up from your table;
- All licensed seating is reserved for guests of Kichesippi. Feel free to bring a blanket, chairs or find a shady spot in the many green spaces surrounding the property if you are exclusively ordering food.
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR KICHESIPPI STAFF
- All staff have received their first COVID vaccine dose and must still pass screening questions prior to starting their shift,
- Face masks must be worn on shift in public areas of the building.
- Eye protection must be worn when staff are within 2m of guests without masks (seated guests),
- Contact tracing information is required for at least one person per table (each bill requires contact number and name).
- Increased sanitization practices must include all tables in-between seating, high touch areas, service items after each use.
- A little more time in required to start bills and reseat tables, please be patient.
HOW WE ARE INCORPORATING THESE GUIDELINES
- Our loyalty program also serves as contact tracing; service staff will ask at the table,
- Ad Mare has QR codes for ordering at your table; take out orders can also be placed using the QR code at the host stand, anyone waiting for food must wait outside of the licensed area until notified that their order is ready,
- All seating is assigned for your visit; in order to maintain strict sanitization practices please do not move tables without being advised by staff it is safe to do so,
- Furniture and traffic flow is set up to maximize capacity and social distancing; please not not move tables or chairs around the patio and follow directional signage,
- Hand sanitizer stations are set up at the host stand, outside of the washrooms and at the front door. Please wash your hands after using the washroom, smoking, sneezing or blowing your nose.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AS WE WORK TO MAINTAIN A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE.
Other health related measures:
- You can read our complete mask policy here.
- We encourage everyone visiting us to download and use the Government of Canada contact tracing app.
- Please take advantage of our home delivery option if you are: immuno-compromised, awaiting or have been in contact with someone awaiting a COVID test result, visited an establishment that has closed due to potential exposure, have received an alert on your contact tracing app, have cold/flu and/or COVID-19 symptoms or are unable to meet the above house policies.
- Please continue to follow health Canada guidelines and cover coughs & sneezes in the crook of your arm and wash your hands frequently!
- We care about garbage! Please properly sort your recycling and compost at the bins on the patio. Help keep the green spaces green in Bells Corners by taking all garbage with you after enjoying them.
- Brewery tours are suspended during this time; virtual tasting experiences can be booked for groups of 10 or more participants with at least 7 days notice. Brew Donkey and A La Carte tours will be operating when restrictions permit.
- For both space & safety reasons bikes or scooters are not permitted in the building or seating area of the patio; bike racks are provided.
- Retail beer is not permitted to be opened on the property or trail system, please keep open alcohol within licensed areas.
- Our parking lot frequently fills up; additional parking is available at 2235 Robertson Road (The Leasing Company), 2194 Robertson Road (Plaza) or street parking in the neighborhood on the south side of Robertson Road. Our lot is secured approx. 1h after closing time; other parking areas may have access restrictions.