Join us at 2265 Robertson Road in beautiful Bells Corners, Ottawa
updated Sept 5, 2021
We (all the staff of Kichesippi Beer Co.) promise that we will continue to make every effort to maintain a safe and fun taproom, beer garden and retail beer experience for all visitors, however, we kindly ask that opinions on the vaccine passport program or other restrictions are kept to members of your party, your MP, MPP and/or city councillor.
Our staff have been working VERY hard to create a welcoming and safe environment throughout the pandemic and recovery. Regardless of personal opinions, we are not in a position to argue or make exceptions to the governing rules that allow us to keep our doors open. We truly appreciate the amount of patience guests have shown over the past 18 months and understand that it is not always easy, especially in times of changing restrictions. There has been significant effort to stay up to date with changing rules, post health measures online, before entry points to the building and throughout the service areas in order to ensure none of the measures come as a surprise on your visit. With the implementation of the Vaccine passport we will again experience this uncertainty. Please remember www.kbeer.ca/pages/visit-us is the BEST resource for measures that affect your next visit. Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback on our implementation of COVID health restrictions.
BOTTLES & CANS RETAIL STORE
In store shopping - max 6ppl in the store at a time, place markers are noted on the floor to maintain distancing between groups,
No contact tracing or vaccine passport required,
Individuals unable to wear, or without a mask are asked to order online for curtsied pick up, or place an order from the outdoor host area.
BEER GARDEN, TAPROOM & FOOD TRUCK
Check in with a staff member is required prior to entering a licensed service area (taproom and/or beer garden seating).
All guests entering the indoor seating area are required to provide proof of vaccine and photo ID. Please check in at the beer bike!
All guests will be asked the same set of questions upon arrival in order to maintain proper records and ensure new requirements are satisfied. Washrooms are located in the retail area and are accessible through the front door without requiring vaccination record.
Take out orders for Ad Mare no longer require contact tracing; please wait in the assigned unlicensed waiting area (white chairs).
Health guidelines are posted at the front door, lobby and throughout the patio.
Masks are required in all licensed areas, in line at the food trucks and anywhere inside the building; you can read our complete mask policy here.
Due to social distancing regulations, furniture can not be moved or combined for larger groups. Interior seating is arranged as adjacent tables of up to 8 people depending on overall group size. All guests must have an assigned seat for service.
We are taking a limited number of reservations each day for up to 8 people.
- Email email@example.com or call us 613.728.7845 x 101 for reservations.
- Reservations are booked in 2h windows - for pre-ordered food, drink tokens or other event inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org with sufficient notice.
- Vaccine Passport rules apply to each member of the reservation for interior seating
Group bookings larger than 8 people can be made by emailing email@example.com; the max interior capacity of the taproom is 50 people. Exclusive bookings are available Sunday to Thursdays.
The food truck operates independently of the brewery. Beer Garden seating is reserved for guests ordering from the Kichesippi menu however, food truck orders are welcome in addition to your taproom purchase.
Wed to Sun 11:30am to 7pm (until Dec 2021)
- Vaccine passport requirements in effect for indoor seating; having your information ready will help keep check in a quick as possible.
- There are capacity restrictions throughout the retail and beer garden spaces; please follow directional signage and pay attention to health postings, enter though the host stand after checking in with a staff member,
- Masks are required in all licensed areas (inside and outside) unless seated at your table. Please have your mask securely covering your nose, mouth and chin prior to entering the retail store, beer garden or before standing up from your table;
- Please be patient, extra care and time must be taken to check guests in, sanitize and re-set high touch areas including tables, menus, doors and washrooms.
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR KICHESIPPI STAFF
- Vaccine passport requirements are currently met by all staff (All staff have received both COVID vaccine doses). Prior to the every shift staff must pass screening questions,
- Face masks must be worn in all public areas,
- Increased sanitization practices must include your person (hand washing, & sanitizing) all tables in-between seating, high touch areas, service items after each use.
- A little more time in required to start bills and reseat tables and check guests in.
HOW WE ARE INCORPORATING THESE GUIDELINES
- All guests are asked to check in prior to entering any licensed service area (taproom, patio, food trucks); place markers are noted in the retail store to maintain distancing.
- Ad Mare has a QR code for take out orders at the host stand, anyone waiting for food must wait outside of the licensed area until notified that their order is ready,
- All seating is assigned for your visit; in order to maintain strict sanitization practices please do not move tables without being advised by staff it is safe to do so,
- Furniture and traffic flow is set up to maximize capacity and social distancing; please not not move tables or chairs around the patio and follow directional signage,
- Hand sanitizer stations are set up at the host stand, outside of the washrooms and at the front door. Please wash your hands after using the washroom, smoking, sneezing or blowing your nose.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AS WE WORK TO MAINTAIN A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE.
Other health related measures:
- We encourage everyone visiting us to download and use the Government of Canada contact tracing app.
- Please take advantage of our home delivery option if you are: immuno-compromised, awaiting or have been in contact with someone awaiting a COVID test result, visited an establishment that has closed due to potential exposure, have received an alert on your contact tracing app, have cold/flu and/or COVID-19 symptoms or are unable to meet the above house policies.
- Please continue to follow health Canada guidelines and cover coughs & sneezes in the crook of your arm and wash your hands frequently!
- We care about garbage! Please properly sort your recycling and compost at the bins on the patio. Help keep the green spaces green in Bells Corners by taking all garbage with you after enjoying them.
- Brewery tours are exclusively offered through Brew Donkey for Sept and Oct 2021.
- For both space & safety reasons bikes or scooters are not permitted in the building or seating area of the patio; bike racks are provided.
- Retail beer is not permitted to be opened on the property or trail system, please keep open alcohol within licensed areas, and take out beer home with you.
- Our parking lot frequently fills up; additional parking is available at 2235 Robertson Road (The Leasing Company), 2194 Robertson Road (Plaza) or street parking in the neighborhood on the south side of Robertson Road. Our lot is secured approx. 1h after closing time; other parking areas may have access restrictions.