Join us at 2265 Robertson Road in beautiful Bells Corners, Ottawa
updated Monday Jan 4, 2021
Retail Beer Store | 11am to 7pm every day
updated health & safety policies
OTTAWA IS CURRENTLY UNDER ‘LOCKDOWN’ GUIDELINES
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOUR VISIT TO KICHESIPPI
RETAIL BEER STORE is open!
Online ordering is recommended - select pick up or free local delivery** at check out; tap payments are accepted in store if you have not placed an online order.
- The retail store/lobby is limited to 3 people.
- Guests are asked that only one person from a household enter the building at a time.
- Masks are required at all times while inside or within 2m of someone in any outdoor spaces.
- Guests are asked to fully read posted directional and policy signage prior to entering.
- Temporary halt to onsite service of food or drinks and access to public washrooms.
CLICK HERE TO ORDER NOW OR CHECK OUT CURRENT INVENTORY
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR BREWERY STAFF
- Enhanced hand washing and sanitizing schedule of high touch areas
- Pre-shift screening required; no symptoms presenting and temperature recorded
- All staff are required to disclose travel plans that take them more than 50km of Ottawa.
HOW WE ARE INCORPORATING THESE GUIDELINES
Signage on the front door indicates all on site restrictions.
All counter and debit terminals are sanitized after each use
Our HVAC system fan is on during operational hours (circulating and filtering air).
We have a HEPA and UV air filter also operating during business hours
Operable taproom windows will remain open to promote air exchange in public spaces
Our total maximum capacity for the retail store is 3 people
Other health related measures:
- You can read our complete mask policy here.
- We encourage everyone visiting us to download and use the Government of Canada contact tracing app.
- Anyone traveling from a more restrictive zone is prohibited from taproom seating in all recovery stages.
- Please follow directional signage and maintain 2m separation from anyone outside of your party.
- Please take advantage of our home delivery option if you are: immuno-compromised, awaiting or have been in contact with someone awaiting a COVID test result, visited an establishment that has closed due to potential exposure, have received an alert on your contact tracing app, have cold/flu and/or COVID-19 symptoms or are unable to meet the above house policies.
Ad Mare Seafood Truck is CLOSED for the season
Open again March to December 2021!
- Brewery tours are suspended during this time; we are however offering a series of virtual tasting experiences through our online retail store.
- For both space & safety reasons bikes or scooters are not permitted on the patio; bike racks are provided.
- Washrooms and sanitizing stations are located in the lobby, there is also a sanitizing station at the beer garden host stand.
- Retail beer (cans) is not permitted to be opened on the property.
- We love the environment; please sort waste in proper bins.
Safety is our top priority as we reopen services:
- Tables and chairs are sanitized after each use
- Staff are wearing a minimum of 2 layer face protection and are instructed to wash their hands prior to pouring your beer, after handling cash or changing from one task to another.
- We promote air-flow and filtration in the taproom via, ceiling fans, HVAC systems, open windows and our taproom HEPA and UV filter unit.
- Please continue to follow health Canada guidelines and cover coughs & sneezes in the crook of your arm, stay home if you are feeling unwell, and/or have come in contact with someone who has tested COVID positive within the previous 14 days.
Click here for updated City of Ottawa and Provincial COVID rules.
click here for the Provincial framework and health measures
Thank you for helping us make this a safe space!