Join us at 2265 Robertson Road in beautiful Bells Corners, Ottawa
updated health & safety policies
OTTAWA'S CURRENT STATUS - RESTRICT
OUR HOUSE POLICIES LISTED BELOW, ARE A COMBINATION OF THE MORE RESTRICTIVE RULES AS OUTLINED BY THE CITY OF OTTAWA PUBLIC HEALTH UNIT AND PROVINCIAL GUIDELINES. GUEST AND STAFF SAFETY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY IN CREATING AND IMPLEMENTING THESE POLICIES.
SERVICE UNDER OUR HEATED BEER GARDEN TENTS (ON THE PATIO) OR IN OUR SPACIOUS TAPROOM IS AVAILABLE IS BY WALK-IN OR RESERVATION
Email CONNECT@KBEER.CA with the date and time. Please note, maximum group size of
4 people per table
24h notice for reservations; subject to availability.
OUR RETAIL BEER STORE IS OPEN FOR TAKE-HOME PURCHASES, OR YOU CAN CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE ORDERS (SELECT - STORE PICK UP, FREE LOCAL DELIVERY OR FLAT RATE SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF OTTAWA, IN THE CHECK OUT SCREEN).
In order to maintain a safe and enjoyable experience for all guests please adhere to the following:
- Masks (or face-shields for individuals with medical exemptions) must be worn at all times in all service areas (inside and out), until your order arrives at your table, or when done eating or drinking during your visit. You can read our complete mask policy here.
- We require contact tracing information from at least one person from each household (name, phone number, recorded time of arrival and assigned table). People from different households in the same social bubble are recommended to maintain social distancing while seated at their table. We encourage everyone visiting us to download and use the Government of Canada contact tracing app.
- Please follow one-way traffic arrows and directional signage. All seating and food trucks are accessed through the beer garden, enter the front lobby doors for retail beer purchases or for washrooms only.
- All furniture is laid out with 2m social distancing space between groups. and should not be moved.
- All seating is assigned by the host and recorded for contact tracing; please refrain from moving to another table without first verifying with your server that the table has been sanitized and is available.
- Service can only take place for seated guests; standing areas are not permitted.
- Please take advantage of our home delivery option if you are: immuno-compromised, awaiting or have been in contact with someone awaiting a COVID test result, visited an establishment that has closed due to potential exposure, have received an alert on your contact tracing app, have cold/flu and/or COVID-19 symptoms or are unable to meet the above house policies.
Ad Mare Seafood Truck updates their menu daily
Wednesdays to Sunday's 12pm to 7pm
- Brewery tours are suspended during this time; we are happy to provide an at table tasting experience for your reservation. Please note this in your reservation email to email@example.com
- For both space & safety reasons bikes or scooters are not permitted on the patio; bike racks are provided.
- Washrooms and sanitizing stations are located in the lobby, there is also a sanitizing station at the beer garden host stand.
- Retail beer (cans) is not permitted to be opened on the property.
- We love the environment; please sort waste in proper bins.
Safety is our top priority as we reopen services:
- Tables and chairs are sanitized after each use
- Staff are wearing a minimum of 2 layer face protection and are instructed to wash their hands prior to pouring your beer, after handling cash or changing from one task to another.
- We promote air-flow and filtration in the taproom via, ceiling fans, HVAC systems, open windows and our taproom HEPA and UV filter unit.
- Please continue to follow health Canada guidelines and cover coughs & sneezes in the crook of your arm, stay home if you are feeling unwell, and/or have come in contact with someone who has tested COVID positive within the previous 14 days.
Click here for updated City of Ottawa and Provincial COVID rules.
click here for the Provincial framework and health measures
Thank you for helping us make this a safe space!