Join us at 2265 Robertson Road in beautiful Bells Corners, Ottawa
updated April 2, 2021 - red zone restrictions in effect until April 2nd @ 9pm
STARTING SATURDAY APRIL 3, 2021
No changes to retail beer operations; the store is open for online order pick up or walk in orders.
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOUR TAPROOM VISIT
- ALL GUESTS MUST TRUTHFULLY ANSWER ‘NO’ TO ALL SCREENING QUESTIONS,
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED AT YOUR TABLE UNTIL YOUR ORDER ARRIVES - PLEASE PUT YOUR MASK ON BEFORE GETTING UP,
- PLEASE FOLLOW ALL DIRECTIONAL SIGNAGE AND MAINTAIN 2M DISTANCING FROM OTHER GROUPS,
- MAX. 4 PEOPLE PER TABLE; ALL FURNITURE IS SET UP FOR PROPER DISTANCING,
- CONTACT TRACING INFORMATION IS REQUIRED TO BE KEPT FOR 14 DAYS FOR AT LEAST ONE MEMBER OF EACH HOUSEHOLD
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR KICHESIPPI STAFF
- FACE MASKS MUST BE WORN IN PUBLIC AREAS OF THE BUILDING, OR WHEN WITHIN 2M OF ANOTHER PERSON (INSIDE OR OUTSIDE),
- EYE PROTECTION MUST BE WORN IF STAFF ARE WITHIN 2M OF SEATED GUESTS,
- ALL STAFF MUST TRUTHFULLY ANSWER NO TO COVID SCREENING QUESTIONS AT THE START OF THEIR SHIFTS,
- ADDITIONAL TIME IS REQUIRED FOR SANITIZING HIGH TOUCH AREAS AND RESEATING TABLES.
HOW WE ARE INCORPORATING THESE GUIDELINES
- SCREENING QUESTIONS ARE LOCATED AT THE ENTRANCE, PLEASE TALK TO A STAFF MEMBER IF YOU ANSWER YES TO ANY OF THE QUESTIONS, OR REQUIRE CLARIFICATION,
- ALL SEATING IS ASSIGNED FOR YOUR VISIT, PLEASE TALK WITH YOUR SERVER PRIOR TO MOVING TABLES OR FURNITURE,
- WE ARE PROMOTING AIR EXCHANGE; THE BAR WINDOW IS OPEN, FANS ARE ON AND OUR UV AND HEPA FILTERS ARE TURNED ON DURING OPERATIONAL HOURS.
- HAND SANITIZER STATIONS ARE LOCATED AT THE ENTRANCE, BAR AND RETAIL STORE; PLEASE WASH YOUR HANDS AFTER USING THE WASHROOM, SMOKING, SNEEZING OR BLOWING YOUR NOSE (TISSUE PAPER IS LOCATED IN THE WASHROOMS).
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AS WE WORK TO MAINTAIN A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE.
Our beer garden will reopen April 1, 2021!
Other health related measures:
- You can read our complete mask policy here.
- We encourage everyone visiting us to download and use the Government of Canada contact tracing app.
- Please take advantage of our home delivery option if you are: immuno-compromised, awaiting or have been in contact with someone awaiting a COVID test result, visited an establishment that has closed due to potential exposure, have received an alert on your contact tracing app, have cold/flu and/or COVID-19 symptoms or are unable to meet the above house policies.
- Please continue to follow health Canada guidelines and cover coughs & sneezes in the crook of your arm and wash your hands frequently!
- Brewery tours are suspended during this time; we are however offering a series of virtual tasting experiences through our online retail store.
- For both space & safety reasons bikes or scooters are not permitted in the building or seating area of the patio; bike racks are provided.
- Retail beer is not permitted to be opened on the property or trail system, please keep open alcohol within licensed areas,