VISIT US IN BEAUTIFUL BELLS CORNERS!
SERVICE IN STAGE 3 - COVID-19 UPDATE (Aug 2020)
TAPROOM SERVICE (INSIDE) IS NOW AVAILABLE ON RAINY DAYS OR BY RESERVATION! email CONNECT@KBEER.CA with the date and time. Please note, maximum group size of 8 people.
OUR 72 SEAT, SOCIALLY DISTANCED BEER GARDEN IS AVAILABLE FOR SERVICE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SEATED BASIS (WEATHER PERMITTING).
OUR RETAIL BEER STORE IS OPEN FOR TAKE-HOME PURCHASES, OR YOU CAN CLICK THE 'SHOP ONLINE' BUTTON ABOVE AND ORDER BEFORE YOU ARRIVE, OR SELECT HOME DELIVERY AND WE'LL COME TO YOU!
In order to maintain a safe and enjoyable experience for all guests please adhere to the following:
- Masks (or face-shields for individuals with medical exemptions) must be worn at all times, unless seated at your table. A limited number of masks/shields are available on site for a $5 donation to FAMSAC. Face protection can not be shared.
- All furniture is laid out to respect social distancing and should not be moved.
- Beer Garden seating is on a first come, first seated basis. At least 50% of your party must be present to be sat. Taproom seating (inside) is available by reservation, or first come first served on rainy days.
- Please follow the patio service arrows for all seating (beer garden or taproom), enter the lobby doors for retail beer purchases or for washrooms only.
- We must maintain strict occupancy limits, only reserved/seated guests of the taproom are permitted in the taproom.
- Your assigned table will be your table for your visit. Please do not move from table to table (even if you know people at another table). Talk to your server if you would like to move tables.
- Service can only take place for seated guests; standing areas are not permitted in licensed areas.
- We encourage everyone visiting us to download and use the Government of Canada contact tracing app. We are required to take the names and contact information of all guests unless you choose to show us your app in active mode. If you have visited us prior to testing positive for COVID-19, please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call with the date and time of your visit to help expedite our response. This is only a request with the safety of our staff in mind; we will maintain strict confidentiality of all personal information shared (names and email addresses will not be shared or published in any form).
THE MAXIMUM GROUP SIZE IS 8 PEOPLE (in the same social circle)
For more information about creating a social circle, visit covid-19.ontario.ca
- For both space & safety reasons bikes or scooters are not permitted on the patio; bike racks are provided.
- Washrooms and sanitizing stations are located in the lobby.
- Retail beer (cans) is not permitted to be opened on the property.
- We love the environment; please sort waste in proper bins.
Safety is our top priority as we reopen services:
- Tables and chairs are sanitized after each use
- Staff are wearing face protection and are instructed to wash their hands prior to pouring your beer, after handling cash or changing from one task to another.
- Please continue to follow health Canada guidelines and cover coughs & sneezes in the crook of your arm, stay home if you are feeling unwell, and/or have come in contact with someone who has tested COVID positive within the previous 14 days.
Thank you for helping us make this a safe space!