VISIT US IN BEAUTIFUL BELLS CORNERS!
UPDATED 2ND WAVE - COVID-19 UPDATE (Oct 2, 2020)
UPDATED MAXIMUM GROUP SIZE OF 6 PEOPLE, ALL OF WHOM MUST LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSEHOLD.
ON SITE SERVICE IN THE TAPROOM, OR IN OUR HEATED BEER GARDEN TENTS IS AVAILABLE IS BY RESERVATION. ALL GUESTS AT A TABLE MUST LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSEHOLD.
Email CONNECT@KBEER.CA with the date and time. Please note, maximum group size of 6 people.
OUR RETAIL BEER STORE IS OPEN FOR TAKE-HOME PURCHASES, OR YOU CAN CLICK THE 'SHOP ONLINE' BUTTON ABOVE, ORDER BEFORE YOU ARRIVE OR SELECT HOME DELIVERY.
In order to maintain a safe and enjoyable experience for all guests please adhere to the following:
- Masks (or face-shields for individuals with medical exemptions) must be worn at all times (ALL INSIDE AND OUTDOOR SERVICE AREAS), unless seated at your table. Disposable and reusable masks are available for purchase at the retail store.
- All furniture is laid out to respect social distancing and should not be moved.
- Please follow the patio service arrows for all seating (beer garden, taproom or food trucks). Enter the front lobby doors for retail beer purchases or for washrooms only.
- Your assigned table will be your table for your visit. Talk to your server if you would like to move tables.
- Service can only take place for seated guests; standing areas are not permitted in licensed areas.
- We encourage everyone visiting us to download and use the Government of Canada contact tracing app. We are required to take the names and contact information of all guests unless you choose to show us your app in active mode.
- Please avoid visiting us in person (for 14 days after potential exposure) and take advantage of our home delivery option if you are: immuno-compromised, awaiting or have been in contact with someone awaiting a COVID test result, visited an establishment that has closed due to potential exposure, have COVID-19 symptoms or are unable to meet the above house policies.
THE MAXIMUM GROUP SIZE IS 6 PEOPLE (in the same household)
- Brewery tours are suspended during this time; we are happy to provide an at table tasting experience for your reservation. Please note this in your reservation email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For both space & safety reasons bikes or scooters are not permitted on the patio; bike racks are provided.
- Washrooms and sanitizing stations are located in the lobby.
- Retail beer (cans) is not permitted to be opened on the property.
- We love the environment; please sort waste in proper bins.
Safety is our top priority as we reopen services:
- Tables and chairs are sanitized after each use
- Staff are wearing face protection and are instructed to wash their hands prior to pouring your beer, after handling cash or changing from one task to another.
- Please continue to follow health Canada guidelines and cover coughs & sneezes in the crook of your arm, stay home if you are feeling unwell, and/or have come in contact with someone who has tested COVID positive within the previous 14 days.
Thank you for helping us make this a safe space!