Join us the last Saturday of Oktoberfest | Saturday October 3rd, 2020
In order to maintain a safe and socially distanced visit during the event, advance tickets are available in a session format. 100 tickets per session are for sale here, or in our retail store and guarantee entry and reserved, socially distanced seating.
Door tickets will only be made available based on the number of unsold tickets in each session. Availability will posted Saturday morning on Instagram, Twitter and our Blog. GET YOUR TICKETS TODAY SO YOU DON'T MISS OUT!
All door proceeds and 5% of vendor and food truck sales are donated to the Ottawa Food Bank. Non-perishable donations are being accepted at the door on behalf of FAMSAC!
Safety & Event Protocols - !ALL ATTENDEES PLEASE READ!
1. Tickets are virtual; if you are attending with people in your social bubble but are making multiple purchases please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to make sure your reserved seating is together. The maximum number of people at a table is 8. ALL tables/seating is reserved for designated parties; please do not physically move tables/furniture or move to a table not assigned to your group.
2. In order to manage overall capacity every human over the age of 2 years is required to have a ticket for entry. Children under 10 will receive a token that can be redeemed for a complimentary Kichesippi Soda. Remember the proceeds are going to the food bank; this policy makes managing seating and capacity possible.
3. Parking is available in adjacent lots and there is street parking in the neighborhood. If you utilize the trails and bike in, don't forget your lock! The Kichesippi parking lot will be closed all day Saturday to ensure lots of space for vendors and trucks. Check out the site map below for service and vendor locations.
4. Contract tracing information will be taken at the door; in order to expedite the process guests who can show an active COVID tracing app on a smart device will not be required to provide a name and phone number (in these cases the ticket sale information will be used).
5. ALL attendees must be wearing a face mask other than when seated (the property is a designated unenclosed public space). We will have a limited number of masks available for sale at the door. Medical exemptions for face masks are recommended to wear a face shield (also a limited number available for sale at the door), children under 2 years old are exempt from wearing a face covering.
6. A hand washing station is provided at the entry. We ask that all guests wash their hands upon entry, after using the washroom and as frequently as desired on top of that! Some vendors may provide hand sanitizer.
7. Entry and exit points are one way, for this reason please see the entry booth if you require in and out privilege. Smoking/vaping is only permitted in the one designated area during the event (located on the map at the back of the building).
8. There is no ATM on the property, although some vendors may offer con-tactless payments we recommend you come prepared in case you see that thing you really want and the vendor doesn't take AMEX. Vendor information is listed on the map, feel free to reach out to any of them if you have questions about products, services or accepted payment methods.
9. Each food truck will serve their food in either a compostable or recyclable container. Please pay attention when disposing of containers as improper sorting/contamination turns everything in the bin into garbage. Staff are happy to help you at the waste biin areas.
10. This is a rain or shine event! As much seating as possible will be covered or indoors. We are trying to keep overhead costs low so as much money as possible can go to the food bank. If you would like to lend a pop-up or covering to the event please let us know before the 3rd!
We really want this to be a safe and fun experience for everyone. If you need clarification on, or are unable to abide by any of these protocols and want to participate please email email@example.com.
Tickets are only guaranteed for the indicated session, if you arrive at a different time entry will be treated as a pre-paid door ticket and is subject to availability.
Refunds are available upon request with your order number until Sept 30th, email firstname.lastname@example.org.