Kichesippi Logo Design Contest
“Heller High Water”
Have you always wanted to design a beer logo? Well, if you live in the Ottawa area, here’s your chance!
Kichesippi Beer Co. is brewing a Heller (also known as Helles) for Ontario Craft Beer week and we are calling it ‘Heller High Water’. We would like to invite all artists and designers to submit a design idea for a logo. As with all of our brands, we want the design to have an Ottawa feel to it.
The winning submission will receive (drum roll please) $500 in Kichesippi merch, beer and gift certificates to local hang outs plus they get to see their logo at the brewery and around town at local bars and restaurants!
Second place will be $100 in stuff.
Third will be a $50 in stuff.
The logo’s will be put on to posters and a tap handle label of the following dimensions:
2 ¾” x 6” tap handle label
11” x 17” poster
DATES TO REMEMBER:
All submissions must be submitted in soft copy form by midnight May 18th.
The top 5 will be chosen by May 23rd and then social media voting will begin and last until May 30th. The beer will be released in early June to some participating establishments and Hell(er), we may even throw a party!
Please send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Name and Contact Phone # and E-mail address. (or you can drop them off at the brewery when you come in for a growler or a 6 pack or just to say Hi. – 866 Campbell Ave.)
Submissions will be put up on our Facebook Page as we receive them for all to see and admire.
1. Artwork must be original.
2. Artwork must incorporate the Kichesippi Beer Co. ‘K’ or shield
3. Artwork becomes the property of Kichesippi Beer Co. if selected.
4. Artwork may be used for other promotional material besides the label, without further reimbursement to the artist.
5. You must be 19 years of age to enter the contest.
6. The top 5 submissions will be chosen by the Kichesippi staff and voting will be done through ‘likes’ of your submission that will be put up on our Facebook page.